Sunday, October 12, 2014

Dollar Spot Crafting

I love to craft and making cards is one of my favorite things to make. I haven't been able to craft since I left my apt in September. That is like a lifetime of not crafting for me! I didn't bring any supplies and didn't want to buy a bunch of stuff to re stock my crafting supplies. Luckily Target dollar spot and a huge sale at Michaels saved the day! 
Michaels had their colored 80 card and envelope packs for $5. They also had all 50+ Card and envelope packs half off so they came out to $4-$5 as well! Target had $3 stamp sets with ink pads, $1 chalkboard stickers, chalk, gel pens, twine, bakers twine, washi tape, mini clothes pins, and more tiny craft supplies. They also had a lot of smashbox paper sets for $1! I hit the jackpot on cheep crafting supplies! I think the total ended up being under $20! Here is a look at some of the supplies I got and some card creations!








(This one I used pink glitter washi tape)











No comments:

Post a Comment