Monday, June 23, 2014

Homemade Peach Sangria



Summer drinks are all over Pinterest right now and I wanted to make somthing fruity for a poolside day. I searched for some recipes but ended up just making my own. 

Peach Sangria: 
Peaches
Apples
Oranges
White wine
Vodka
Peach Bacardi mixer
Large bowl
Large pitcher

It took 2 days to let everything soak and sit but other than cutting the fruit it was realty easy to make! 

First I cut all the fruit and put in a large bowl to soak. I added about half the bottle of vodka and 1/4 of the Peach Bacardi mix to the bowl and put in the fridge to soak and chill. Then I took the wine and poured into a big pitcher and put the rest of the Peach Bacardi mix in with it. I stirred it for a little while and put it in the fridge to cool.



The next day I checked on the fruit and it had soaked up most of the vodka. I dumped it into the pitcher and let the entire mix sit for one more day. 
It turned out tasty but ran out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment